I know, I haven’t really been writing lately. Responsible for this were my exams, that I have to take and the fact that I had to spend most of the time learning for them. However I was really surprised today when I woke up and found out that Alex from Valourborn had nominated me for the Liebster Award. I really have to thank her, after all I never imagined such a thing to happen, since I haven’t blogged for such a long time.
Well here is how it works:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster award logo.
5. No tag backs.
Guess I just start with the 11 facts about myself:
- I consider a day wasted if I haven’t at least read a chapter in a book or a longer article elsewhere.
- If I’m really absorbed in a book you can talk to me when I read, I’ll answer but I’ll got no memory of what happened later on.
- I love tech and really appreciate great design.
- English is not my native language but my favorite one.
- I really enjoy the movies Hayao Miyazaki makes.
- I keep around seventeen plants in my flat and really couldn’t live without them.
- The music I most enjoy is either classics or from a soundtrack of a game/movie etc.
- My favorite food changes continually.
- My eye color is blue.
- I like drawing, but my skills aren’t that great.
- My idol is Sherlock Holmes.
And now to the questions I have been asked:
- A word that makes you laugh Möp
- Your favourite colour and your favourite object of that colour The blue nightsky.
- Have any pets? Yeah, a little dog. She’s around 13 years old and stays with my parents.
- If you could be a bird of any kind, what would it be? Hm, I guess any would do but I guess I’d like to be a hummingbird.
- Do you collect anything? If not, what would you collect? Yes, books somehow. I’ll buy every book I liked.
- Have a catchphrase? Not really, at least none that I know of. Okay, try and error maybe.
- Favourite type of hat? I guess I like peaked caps the most.
- If you could learn another language overnight, what would it be? Definetly Japanese.
- Ever had a pen pal Does exchanging letters in Guild Wars 2 count? Then yes 😉
- An instrument that you can/would want to play? I had piano lessons some years ago, but I’d really like to be able to play the violin.
- Where’s the tallest place you’ve ever been? That would be a mountain somewhere in Austria but I don’t remember the name.
And now to the eleven questions for my nominees:
- Whats your favorite book?
- Which countrys have you been in/where do you want to travel to?
- What thing are you most afraid of?
- Pick one movies or theatre.
- Why did you start your blog?
- Which dish do you cook the most?
- If you had one wish free, what would it be?
- Do you believe in miracles?
- Show us your favorite picture.
- Whats your favorite song?
- Type the first word that comes in your mind.
And here are my nominees:
The Kraken’s Wake – Follow Len Weatherly, as he developes his own world Delphia and brings it to live.
Girltronica – Another gamer girl. News about the games she plays and about developments in the game industry.
Books, Tea & Me – A blog about books and the love to read and write.
The Realm of Role Play – Curious about role playing? Just pay this blog a visit, you get to know a bunch of things.
Write With Warnimont – You want to know something about writing? Here you are 🙂
Valeriu – Poems, it’s all about poems here.
Digital Humanoid – News to all kinds of different games.
Nhan-Fiction – A blog about all kind of different things, including a lot of wisdom from quotes.
Well I know I’m still lacking in the number of nominees and I really think everyone deserves it just for spending their time blogging and enriching the world by it, just by sharing knowledge, adventures and all kinds of wisdom. If you know someone who should be in this list just leave a comment and I simply add them, after all this award is to get to know new blogs and I think every blog is worth reading.